|| To make the dough ||
3 cups almond pulp (from making almond milk)
1/3 cup lucuma
1/4 cup coconut sugar
1/2 cup raisins
2 tablespoons vanilla powder
3 tablespoons maple syrup
Water as needed
– Combine the almond pulp, lucuma, powdered coconut sugar, raisins or goji berries, vanilla powder, salt, and maple syrup.
– Add water in small amounts until the dough binds together.
|| To make the chocolate chips ||
½ cup melted cacao butter
1 cup cashews
3 tablespoons powdered coconut sugar
¾ cup water
½ cup cacao powder
Pinch of salt
– Blend all ingredients in a highspeed blender.
– Place an icing bag in a glass, fill with the chocolate, and chill for 90 minutes.
– Cut a small piece off the tip of the icing bag and pipe chocolate chips onto baking parchment. Place on a tray and freeze for a few hours.
– Stir the chocolate chips into the dough. Then use a small scoop to form cookies on a nonstick dehydrator sheet, flattening the cookies with your hand. Dehydrate at 105° F. for 8–10 hours. The cookies will keep in the refrigerator for about a week.
Join my Recipe of The Week Club: https://therawchef.com/subscribe/
Get my recommended raw food kit: https://kit.co/therawchef
Leave A Comment