Receive your welcoming gifts now here:
1. The magical 6 STEP process to Build Your Own Aquaponics setup!
2. Aquaponics Manual Excerpt “THE ART OF AQUAPONICS”!
3. The Secret Video to keep your vegetables strong, green and healthy!
4. Your free seat for the Aquaponics Webinar here:
We live in a world where food is a business. Scared to consume poison pesticides, we are naturally attracted by organic certified products. I made a post about organic certified food there: https://aquaponicsrevolution.com/can-aquaponics-be-organic/
Organic also means that the production has a lower impact on the environment. The food is supposed to be produced with less pesticides and chemicals. Consuming this type of food is far to be ideal but should be better than classic industrial production.
However, organic is nowadays an amazing marketing tool. Many unscrupulous companies are surfing on this trend and offering terrible products. One example is the organic tea. Buying organic tea seems like a wonderful idea. Unfortunately the actual products are sometimes heavily overpacked… in this video I show you a tea product with 4 types of package:
1. transparent plastic wrap
2. Printed carboard type box
3. Individually wrap for each tea bag
4. Actual tea bag
Keep in mind that all the above are unnecessary packaging. Tea is a plant and in the past, tea was sold in bulk. You could buy 50g of tea and consume at your needs. The tea was infused in water thanks to a strainer or infusion balls.
The industry needed to be able to send samples around the planet and developed tea bags for easy testing. Unfortunately, someone had the bad idea to offer the tea bags directly to the final consumer. From this day it became customer expectation from a convenience perspective. Regrettably this involves a quantity of packaging and the tendance is to always increase this quantity.
What is even more concerning is to see “organic” certified products offering such quantity of packaging…
Please don’t buy those overpacked products, as consumers we have a huge power. If we don’t buy, they will stop producing and we will decrease the impact on the planet.
1. Online Aquaponics Training Course The Ultimate Training!
“EASY AQUAPONICS” TRAINING
2. Our Digital Aquaponics Manual “THE ART OF AQUAPONICS”!
1. Our Website “Melbourne Aquaponics
2. Receive all our new youtube videos: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCZ1Otify84TlwZ90OJ18SAQ?sub_confirmation=1
3. Visit my Facebook page